Refund, Cancellation Policy and Disclaimers
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- If you withdraw from a field trip prior to 30 September 2014 you will receive a refund of amounts already paid less an AUD150 admin fee. Refunds cannot be provided if you withdraw after 30 September 2014.
- Field trips may be cancelled up to 1 October 2014 due to minimum participant numbers not being met and you will receive a full refund of amounts already paid.
- Field trips may be cancelled before the trip commences due to external events outside the reasonable control of the World Parks Congress Organisers or the Field Trip Leader. This could include, but is not limited to, forecasted adverse weather conditions, fires or park closures. You will receive a full refund of amounts already paid less any unrecoverable costs.
- Refunds will not be available if a field trip is cancelled or the itinerary altered once the trip has commenced.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some of the information, particularly those supplied by third parties, can change without notice. Organisers of the World Park Congress ('We') make no representation about the content or suitability of the information on this website. We disclaim all warranties (whether implied or express) relating to the information on this website and we are not liable for any losses or damage that arises from the use of this information.
- We make no warranty as to the weather, or that field trips will be uninterrupted, timely or meet the requirements and expectations of field trip participants.
- We disclaim responsibility and liability for any loss or damages that arise from dealings or disputes between field trip participants and field trip leaders.
The price for field trips does not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for pre or post congress field trips and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include (1) loss of fees/deposit if you withdraw from the field trip; (2) loss of international/domestic air fares and other costs if if the field trip is cancelled for any reason including force majeure; (3) repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered; (4) medical expenses and personal injury; and (5) loss or damage to property during the field trip. Organisers of the World Park Congress do not take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange his or her own insurance.